What you Need To Know

Opinions expressed in my articles are my own, and opinions in the articles and comments section written by others are strictly those of the author or commenter and not me.

Please be civil, it adds nothing to the conversation to engage in name-calling.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Time Out for Mother's Day

In all our angst and anger and worry and whining, we sometimes forget that as a truly human, we must all pause for a bit fo soul refreshment. Mother's Day, while it has morphed into yet another commercial piece of garbage intended to sell sell sell more and yet more junk that we don't need, can be such an opportunity.

I am a new grandma, and reliving the joy of my own child and the delight in her new one kind of helps keep it in perspective for me. I know, over-population, food riots, global climate change, politics and all that yada yada yada.

So anyway, I just wanted to give us all something to refresh the spirit. Click the start button, and then close your eyes and just ENJOY!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ObxzdawhM-8&feature=related

No comments: