What you Need To Know

Opinions expressed in my articles are my own, and opinions in the articles and comments section written by others are strictly those of the author or commenter and not me.

Please be civil, it adds nothing to the conversation to engage in name-calling.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

say you love me

A common wail I've been hearing from my fellow bloggers lately is the meme of "Why Don't You Ever F#@<[^6 Leave A Comment?"

Well, many reasons and you know what I'm talking about. But it's getting dis-heartening. So next time you read a post by someone you like, do post a comment! Even if it's "Wow, this is brilliant! I'll get right back to you!"

You might not mean it. I don't care. Just say something.

Cause times are getting hard and nasty, but that's no reason to be mean to each other. People who blog, actually choose and fine tune what they post. They really wanted to tell you this, but they didn't want to spam you. You are actually here looking at this, so we know you're a friend... say hi, okay?

4 comments:

lokywoky said...

Hi Tammy, Haven't been on the plus side healthwise lately and haven't even visited a lot of my blogroll (including this one) for a bit.

Thanks for posting stome stuff here - although I did add a sitemeter and so far - not many people come here, and only one so far stayed long enough to actually read something.

Oh well. Someday I'll be 'famous' and draw crowds. Ha!

Tammy said...

Someday, honey! Just use it as a place when you want/need to vent and that can be good enough. I just want people to say hi, when they've read something.

I hope you get feeling better and do let me know if there's anything I can do. I'll get some boxes unpacked and send ya some books, K?

Anonymous said...

So I read most of it. I guess I am responding cause of relation because all except the spider gets on my nerves. It's always so overwhelmingly negative, and you know me mom...always trying to stay possitive.
Didn't know you were aiming at being a famous writer though...funny you should bring that up. I am working on writing some children's books. When I get the third one done I will announce it to everyone, (it's a set of three so I want them all done before announcement).
...what to talk about...I like to talk about enlightened thinking and the studies thereof.

Anntichrist S. Coulter said...

Here I is!

I know, I shoulda been here sooner, I suck, I suck, I suck.

But I is here now!

Soon to be added to the MOB blogroll, if I haven't done it already...